Asst. Geologist, 1965-1968
Lecturer in Geology, 1968-72
Lecturer in Geology, 1977
Reader in Geology, 1978
Scientist E, CESS, 1980
Reader in Geology, 1982
Professor of Geology, 1992
Superannuation at 2004
Consultant at CED, 2004
Visiting professor, MS University, 2009
UGC emeritus fellow, 2011
Special Officer, New Department of Geology, Univ. of Calicut, 2012
Currently, Aug., 2013 working as a Director, Programs, & Geoinformatics, at CED Trivandrum, 695013
School Salvation Army High School, 1959
College Intermediate College, 1960
University college, B.Sc., Trivandrum, University of Kerala, 1963
M.Sc., Dept. of Geology, Kariavattom Campus, University of Kerala, University park, Kariavattom, 1965
Fulbright, predoctoral, 1972-1976 at, Syracuse University
MS, Syracuse, New York 13210, 1974
PhD , Syracuse university, Syracuse University 13210, 1976
Patrice Lumumba university, Moscow, USSR , 1986
Wichita state university, Wichita , Kansas, USA,1989
1. K.P. Thrivikramji & D.F. Merriam, 1976, Trend analysis of sedimentary thickness data, the Pennsylvanian of Kansas: an example, in Merriam (ed.), Quantitative Methods for the Analysis of sediments: Pergamon Press, Oxford, 11-22.
2. K.P. Thrivikramji & S.K. Ghosh, 1981, Petrographic and geochemical studies on the Quilon limestone (Age: Burdigalian), Kerala: Abst. Three decades of Developments in Mineralogy, Petrology and Geochemistry: Jaipur
3. K.P. Thrivikramji & S.K. Ghosh, 1987, Morphological significance of glauconite in Kerala: in RAK Srivastava (ed.) Glauconite in India, Today & Tomorrow Books, New Delhi.
4. K.P. Thrivikramji, Utilization of the River basin: State of the art and recommendations: in Balakrishnan, M, (ed.), 1993, Environmental problems and prospects: Oxford & IBH Pub., New Delhi.
5. K.P. Thrivikramji, Utilization of the River basin: in Balakrishnan, M., and Alexander, KM, 1993, Environmental issues: Problems and solutions, Golden Jubilee Pub., Univ. of Kerala, Trivandrum.